Renew Your Esports Club with NASEF for 2019-20Jul 25, 2019
First off, we want to give a huge thank you to the NASEF community and everyone who supported us in our North American expansion! We had an incredible year because of every General Manager and Club Member’s passion for esports and learning.
In preparation for our Fall Term Tournament, Community Events, Beyond the Game Challenges and other exciting NASEF opportunities we have planned, we want our Clubs to renew their membership with NASEF for the 2019-2020 academic year.
We've made the renewal process easy. You can renew your participation in just a few quick steps:
- Log into the Club Dashboard (formerly the GM Portal)
- Let us know if you're going to renew your Club for the 2019-20. (We hope you do!)
- Confirm at least one General Manager for the 2019-20 year. You can update other General Managers at any time in the Club Dashboard.
- Confirm your Site Administrator or Executive Director.
- We have also provided you an easy way to update and clean-up your Club Member list from last year. Once the list is cleaned, it will auto-populate this year's list of Club Members.
We are very excited to announce our Fall Term tournament title next week during Summer Splash and welcome the return of our Clubs into the new academic year. General Managers, you will need to complete the renewal process in order to submit your tournament opt-in.
See you next week!