Sample Job Description
- Create, manage, and optimize the content (email templates, individual assets, etc.) needed to operate multi-channel CRM campaigns (email, in-game placements, first party placements, and web) that respect brand guidelines.
- Sync with the CRM Copywriter to ensure look and feel of all outgoing communications is in-line with the tone and voice of our overall CRM vision.
- Create assets based on game content, CRM campaigns’ goals, and requestors’ instructions.
- Work with internal marketing teams and creative agencies to get both original creative and additional template work done, and insure that all content matches best practices.
- Insure all content is localized, copy edited, and abides by legal requirements.
- Establish best practices on all types of content produced, propose regular optimization and testing scenarios (A/B), and implement a quality management process to insure all content is consistently executed to spec.
- College degree in Web Design, Graphic Design, Digital Art, or other applicable fields.
- At least 3 years in online graphic design/production.
- Must be detail oriented, self-motivated, organized, and able to work in a team.
- Demonstrable expertise of Adobe Creative Suite applications (Photoshop, Illustrator etc.), or other tools of the trade.
- Understanding of web design best practices and UI principals.
- Experience and knowledge of Email best practices and design basics.
- Experience in original logo and icon asset creation a plus.
- Strong understanding of technology and standard business software like Microsoft Office, Outlook, etc.
- Demonstrable understanding of both HTML5, CSS, and legacy HTML versions used in Email is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English required, additional languages a plus as we are a multilingual company.
- Passion for gaming and understanding of the gaming, technology, and internet culture.
- Technical Artist
- Concept Artist
- FX Artist