The North America Scholastic Esports Federation (NASEF) and Ultimate Gaming Championship (UGC) are collaborating together to provide free scholastic esports competition opportunities for students and educators in the 2022-2023 academic year. We will be working closely with state affiliates and partners to create an experience that is exciting for the community but also provides equitable and inclusive opportunities for everyone to game, grow, learn, and lead together.
*Competition for the regional group stage can be scheduled from Monday to Thursday any time between the stated time.
State affiliates and partners will have the opportunity to choose their top 2-3 teams to send to regional qualifiers. Teams will register and compete in one of five regions throughout qualifiers. Please register in the region that your school is located in.
October 14, 2022
October 24, 2022 - November 11, 2022
November 14, 2022 - December 2, 2022
December 5 - 8, 2022
Ready to play?
Steps for registration and how to compete in your matches:
- Make sure you register as a club on NASEF.
- Login to UGC Esports and head to the “Tournaments” tab.
- In the header, you will receive a notification when your match has started.
- Check your first match and add your opponents into a custom lobby.
- Either team can create and host the in-game lobby. The hosting team must invite their opponents to the lobby to play
- A chat window should be available to communicate with your opponent.
- When the match is finished, report your scores in the match lobby.
- If you’re experiencing trouble, please contact a UGC admin in our Discord for more information.