Sample Job Description
- As part of the global social media team, you are the voice of CORSAIR on global social media channels and Discord, and you champion community initiatives to bond our fans and foster interaction.
- You make sure our fans are heard and engage with our fans on a daily basis. Because you are an experienced gamer yourself, you know how to speak our fans’ language whether they are PC builder enthusiasts, esports fans, or gamers from all walks of life.
- Own and develop a social media calendar driving consistent branded messaging on a consistent schedule. Work closely with the Content Manager on producing social media content and memes of the day to educate, entertain, and amaze our fans on a daily basis.
- Create community plans together with our Influencer, Esports and Partnership managers to bring CORSAIR’s activities with influencers, pro players, and game developer/publisher partners to life.
- Provide recaps of event coverage, contests, partner initiatives, and report on Industry social trends and competitors.
- Be prepared to travel to North American events including PAX, BlizzCon, TwitchCon, and more.
- PC gaming is one of your biggest passions in life. Gaming culture runs in your veins. You know where to fit the RAM sticks. You find yourself continuously engaged in gaming news and you know who the players in the landscape are.
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, marketing, or a related field is preferred.
- Minimum 1-2 years experience managing online communities via social media in the games industry or a closely related space.
- Proven track record of building social media channel numbers and understanding what content works well on which platforms.
- Photography and basic photo editing experience is a plus.
- Expert knowledge of social media channels and contemporary trends.
- Superb communication skills. The ability to interact with a fan base online and in person.
- Excellent internal communicative and organizational skills to work across disciplinary teams to get the right info to the right people.
- Community Coordinator