Sample Job Description
We are looking for an IT support student assistant to join our team, to help develop incredible gaming hardware and software products. We are looking for someone who wants to make an impact on our product development, has (or is willing to obtain) experience with business IT, web/software development, and has a serious passion for technology, product development, and gaming. The position is part-time, 15-20 hours per week, with a high degree of flexibility during exam periods.
- IT support help resolve customers’ technical problems via email, phone, social media and in person.
- IT professional who monitors and maintains the computer systems and networks of an organisation.
- Superuser in Microsoft Office applications
- Eager to acquire more IT and development skills, particularly Python and PHP
- Open-minded and positive personality, you will be helping and working with people from all across the globe
- Able to work independently and take responsibility for your own tasks and projects
- Studying a degree in IT, business & IT or similar, on a bachelor level
- Experience with web or software development, PHP and Python in particular
- Experience with Remote Desktop Services (Windows Server 2012), Active Directory, Exchange Online, SQL Server and Microsoft Azure
- Good people skills
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Problem solving skills
- Discord Moderator
- QA Assurance
- Customer Service
- Tespa Tournament Admins
- NASEF Tournament Admins