To qualify for the 2020 Minecraft Masters Global Competition, each team was challenged to build an esports arena as their preliminary entry. The esports arena was judged to determine which four teams advance to the Masters.
We had teams register representing our international partners in Israel, United Kingdom, Mexico, South Africa, and Egypt.
Preliminary Round Winners
The top four teams advanced to compete in the Live Challenge Rounds and possible Final Event.
The following teams rounded out the top ten teams:
- Alexandria Egypt 2 (Alexandria, Egypt)
- Vatos Locos (Ciudad Juarez, Mexico)
- Alexandria Egypt 2020 (Alexandria, Egypt)
- Minewarriors (Distrito Federal, Mexico)
- Egypt 22 (Alexandria, Egypt)
- Ridge Crafters (New Jersey, USA)
Congratulations to all teams!