Sample Job Description
We are building a global team to strategically drive competitive gaming for Apex Legends. We are looking for passionate, determined, and humble individuals with the imagination to innovate and lead in the industry. Together we will inspire the world to play competitively and make stars of all our players.
A key part of the team is the League Operations Coordinator. As the League Operations Coordinator, you will work closely with the League Operations Manager and be responsible for driving Apex Legends Competitive Gaming player initiatives and maintaining the Apex Legends competitive gaming ecosystem with transparency, efficiency, and integrity. You’ll join a tightly integrated team that crafts strategies to drive the business forward by focusing on what excites our players and drives engagement.
- Provide great service and training to internal and external operators of sanctioned tournaments.
- Forge meaningful relationships with the Apex Legends community to gather feedback, identify needs and message guidelines and obligations.
- Identify event & tournament best practices with regards to player communication and information.
- Increase competitor satisfaction.
- Improve the competitive experience at Apex Legends events.
- Draft public and competitor communications.
- Observe and track Community Tournament activations.
- Assist with the day-to-day execution of League Operations
- Evaluate competitions, identify opportunities for improvement.
- 1+ year of experience in managing esports programs, teams or tournaments
- Passion for Apex Legends, First-Person Shooters and Competitive Gaming
- An advanced understanding of online and live tournament competitive experiences from the player’s and organizer’s perspective
- Organizational, planning and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- High attention to detail, ability to multitask, and maintain composure
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and prioritize
- Ability to build strong relationships built on mutual trust
- Motivated individual with an ability to work independently with guidance
- Ability to work on call, work on weekends, and travel internationally
- Proficient with MS Office, G Suite, Social Media, and Community Forums
- Game Manager
- Action Squad (Super League Gaming)
- League Operations Coordinator