Sample Job Description
The coach will direct the development of this new program and will oversee the eSports varsity and club teams, special events, and associated programs set to compete in the fall 2020. The coach will plan and implement all aspects of an eSports program from the recruitment and retention of qualified student participants, and the administration of a competitive eSports program. This is a full-time position and includes our nationally recognized employee benefits including health, dental, vision, life, disability and generous retirement match.
- Bachelor’s degree at a minimum.
- Competitive experience with a variety of game titles including: League of Legends, Overwatch, Rocket League, Smash Brothers (preferred), and Hearthstone (preferred).
- Outstanding organizational and prioritization skills with a proven track record.
- Requires excellent relationship building, communication, and interpersonal skills. Must be good at problem solving and organizational skills.
- Strong marketing and promotions skills are needed. This includes social media, communications and web publishing skills.
- Ability to clearly articulate the role eSports plays in the holistic development of the student participant and recruit new students to the College.
- Preference will be given to candidates with coaching experience at the collegiate or high school level. Experience recruiting high school and or college students, preferred.
- Kkoma (SKT’s coach)