Monthly GM Network Call - April Call #1
We know that many of you are active on our NASEF Educators Community on Discord, but we wanted to provide a dedicated time each month for GMs to share their successes, ask questions, and more! Just getting started and want to hear what other clubs have done? Not quite sure how to recruit students? Still trying to work through your administration or IT department? We hope to cover these topics and more!
NASEF will host two calls on the first Thursday of each month. We will open the line, start the conversation, and then invite you to start sharing among your peers.
About the GM Network Calls
- First Thursday of the Month
- Call #1: 12:00pm PT | 1:00pm MT | 2:00pm CT | 3:00pm ET
- Call #2: 3:30pm PT | 4:30pm MT | 5:30pm CT | 6:30pm ET
- 30 minute calls
- Topics: Will vary over the year
- Free registration/participation
- Open to all NASEF General Managers
Looking for other ways to engage with other GMs? Make sure to:
- Sign up for our GM Network Calls. We have the topics and calendar listed through December for you to review. We hope you mark your calendars!
- Join our Educators Community on Discord (it's closed to educators, site administrators and IT administrators, so email us for the invite)
- Join us on social media. Join online conversations on Twitter @NASEFedu, on Facebook and Instagram, and see matches streamed live on our Twitch channel.