Rocket League Help Page
Ready to compete in our Rocket League tournament? Check out the resources below to make sure your Club is prepared for the season!
This page covers:
- Rocket League IT Resources
- Rocket League free-to-play Information
Rocket League IT Resources - Updated 9/21
|Minimum Requirements||Recommended Specifications|
|Operating System||Windows 7 (64 bit) or Newer (64 bit) Windows OS||Windows 7 (64 bit) or Newer (64 bit) Windows OS|
|Processor|| 2.5 GHz Dual Core
||3.0+ GHz Quad Core|
|Video||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760, AMD Radeon R9 270X, or better||NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1060, AMD Radeon RX 470, or better|
|Memory||4 GB RAM||8 GB RAM|
|Storage||20 GB available hard drive space|
|Internet||Broadband internet connection|
|DirectX||DirectX Version 11.0|
|Additional||Gamepad or Controller|
How to unblock ports to connect to the Epic Games Launcher
If you’re experiencing connection issues, try unblocking the following ports: 80, 433, 443, 3478, 3479, 5060, 5062, 5222, 6250, and 12000-65000.
- Click Start.
- Type Control Panel and press Enter.
- Click System and Security.
- Click Windows Firewall.
- Select Advanced settings, and then select Inbound Rules in the left pane.
- Right-click Inbound Rules, and then select New Rule.
- Select Port, and then click Next.
- Select TCP as the protocol to apply the rule.
- Select Specific Local Ports, add all the above ports, and then click Next.
- Select Allow the connection.
- Leave Domain, Private, and Public checked to apply the rule to all types of networks.
- Name the rule something meaningful (i.e. Epic Games Launcher), and then click Finish.
Note: The above steps are for Windows 10 and may vary on other versions.
- Open System Preferences.
- Open Security & Privacy.
- Open Firewall.
- Open Firewall Options.
- Click Add.
- Choose the Epic Games Launcher from the Applications folder and click Add.
- Ensure that the option next to the application is set to Allow incoming connections.
Is your game still lagging?
Check out the Rocket League Tech Support articles below:
- Connection Troubleshooting for different Platforms
- Connection Issues General
- Game Crashing Guides
- Tips and Tricks
Follow the Rocket League Support Twitter Account to stay updated on outages and other maintenance updates.
Game License Resources
Rocket League is Free-to-Play is arriving September 23!
- Rocket League will be available for free on the Epic Games Store starting September 23
- Rocket League will not require Playstation Plus or Nintendo Switch Online to play online multiplayer once free-to-play goes live
- Rocket League will still require Xbox Live Gold to play online player once free-to-play goes liv
- Free-to-play FAQ
- Link your Epic Games Account to a platform account - Needed for September 23 Update
- Change your platform account to an Epic Games Account - Needed for September 23 Update
- How to link accounts across platforms and other important info